Welcome to Paul Bell Architectural Design
professional services for your building or refurbishment project
I offer a free consultation at your home or on site to discuss your needs and explain what my role would be.
Shortly afterwards you’ll receive a written quote.
Architectural Design Services
The following is an overview and we can discuss what’s relevant to your project over the phone, via e-mail, or in person.
What Services Do I Provide?
House Plans / Technical Drawings for…
- Planning Permission Application
- Building Regulations Approval
- Copies of the plans to pass to your builder
Dealing with the Local Authority…
- Submitting your application
- Liaising with the Local Authority on technical issues to get your project approved
- Site survey – to measure up
- Building design service
- Any additional documentation, such as a Design & Access Statement
- Liaising on technical details with other professionals, such as a Structural Engineer
- 3D visualisation – if you’d like one
What Types of Projects Do I Work On?
- Domestic and commercial
- House Extensions – large and small
- Loft conversions
- Anything that requires Planning Permission and/or Building Regulations Approval
Which Areas Do I Cover?
I cover the far north of England:
- Tyne and Wear (including Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland, Gateshead)
- County Durham (including Durham City, Chester-le-Street, Barnard Castle)
- Northumberland (including Alnwick, Morpeth)
- Cumbria (including Carlisle, Kendal, Keswick, Penrith)